Saturday 15 May 2010

Campaign - I want my £145 back!

It may be a little late in the day but thought I should do this anyway, if for some reason it is unsuccessful, I will be instigating a small claims against the Beeb.

To: the BBC Complaints Department, Glasgow.

Complaint:

That the leaders debates should not have been broadcast in Scotland with out a representative from the SNP and/or Green Party. This is in clear breach of your own stated values viz; "Trust is the foundation of the BBC: we are independent, impartial and honest." And as such is a clear breach of contract therfore I request that I am reimbursed the £145 License Fee.

Scottish Politics is not a three horse race, the SNP and Greens play a significant role, including regional government as well as presenting an alternative offering to all three main UK parties. Excluding them from the same platform and timeslots available to the main three parties and the ensuing media focus on the debates as the 'election campaign' effectively neutered their ability to fight on equal terms.

Thank you, please send the cheque and apology to:

Andrew Boner,
etc..

No comments:

Post a Comment